Yellowstone Landscaping is absolutely committed to delivering projects in a safe, professional and reliable manner.
All of our projects are built to Australian Standards while complying with all OH&S legislations and council requirements.
Certificates of Currency are provided when requested for WorkCover and combined general and public liability insurances.
Our staff are trained and permitted to work within childcare, schools and aged care facilities where they hold the following qualifications:
- Current Australian Drivers Licences
- Current Working With Children Checks
- Current Police Checks
- Registered Building Practitioner (DB-L-43187)
- Certificate 5 in Horticulture
- Certificates 2 & 3 Building Construction
- Certificates 3 Retail Horticulture
- AusChem – AgVet Chemical User
- Play Australia – Playspace Development
- First Aid (HLTAID001, HLTAID002, HLTAID003)
- Work Safely at Heights (RIIWHS204D)
- Traffic Management (RIIWHS2052D, RIIWHS302D)
- Construction Induction (White/Red) Cards
- Civil Contractors Federation Equipment Operator – Class LL, LE, LS
Yellowstone Landscaping’s OH&S Management systems consist of:
- Work Health and Safety /Risk Management policy
- Quality Management Policy
- Environment Policy
- Environmental Sustainability Policy
- Employee Work Health and Safety Responsibilities
- Health, Safety and Environment Reporting Procedure
- Incident Investigating and Reporting
- Child Safe Standards Policy
- Systems of Work
- Safe Operating Procedures (incident report form, worksite inspection checklist, Safe Work Method Statement, Job Safety Analysis)
- Yellowstone Site Management & Safety Coordination Plan available upon request
- Health and Safety training conducted regularly
Our contractor compliance management systems consist of:
- Cm3 / Greencap
- iPRO LIVE
- Rapid Global
- Statcom Systems
Yellowstone Landscaping are also long term members of:
- Landscaping Victoria (LV)
- Play Australia
Let's Start Something New...
Yellowstone Landscaping always welcomes new enquiries.
Please feel free to use the contact form to submit your enquiry or contact us directly via email and we will be in touch.